I am 14 years old and I am experiencing abdominal twitching(upper and lower) for 2 months now. I have had a lot of pain on my right side, right next to my belly button also. I also have a burning sensation in my lower back . I also have a burning sensation(itching afterwards) in my private area.When I urinate the pain and twitching gets worse(during and after). I went to the doctor and they did a urine test and I do not have an infection at all. I'm going to the doctor again in about a week or so, but I'm worried about this. Does anyone know what this could be?

Hello I've been having same problem as well and at first I thought it was UTI ( Urinary Track Infection ) or Appendicitis. Sometimes pain occur after drinking fluids and after eating. mostly pain starts at the right side of abdomen and sometimes left side.

Try taking Antibiotics it takes out the pain for me. 

have already posted this but can't use forums so will post again.....I had the same pain for almost a year... then started passing out... went to hospital... all tests for everything...nothing sorted, signed myself out. It turns out to be allergy to Olives! I was taking olive leaf capsules and one doctor had asked if I was taking anything, when I told him he gave the normal warning that these things are not regulated....so I watched and found it was this straight away....but I cant even buy bread because it may have been cooked in an oven with a bread using olives...or olive oil. I used to eat olives by the jar in the past. If I eat or touch anything or use any hand cream or shampoo the pain comes back within a couple of hours, for larger amounts my heart beats very fast then my blood pressure drops then I pass out.... after this I am very ill for about a week.
I hope this may help and if it is an allergy that you find the culprit fast.