I m 16 and 4'6".I'm a guy.I look a bit taller than some girls.I wish I want to shrink my height into 4'3" or 4'4".Can you please tell me how to get shorter in my height.

The only way you can get shorter is to chop your feet off.   I don't know why you want to be shorter dude.

i feel you. i wanna be shorter but i am short i feel so much taller than others but i am not. guys please help us try to get shorter - female

First of all, stop worrying. You are fine. Have you seen the longest and the smallest person on earth?? Check out on internet. They are extreme, whatever be your height, u are average.

So stop thinking about it and enjoy your life, you are getting too much self conscious even when there is no need. 

Hope it helps :)

I'm 13 (Year 8) And I am 5'8". It's actually horrible

im 5'1 and i wish i had your height of 4'6 :( im so jealous

my boyfriend (im 16 and he is 15, grade 10) he is 6'6" and the tallest person im our highschool and i am 5'5"