does smoking weed stunt your growth?

no. its an urban myth. just like spanking your monkey doesnt really make your palms grow hair.

If anything it should make you grow taller and larger strictly because it enhances appetite causing rapid weight gain increasing metabolism. A had a friend in high school that smoked weed everyday for a few years and grew over 6 inches, from about 5"7 to 6"2. His dad was only 5"4.

WRONG PEOPLE. If you have a broken bone you had better stop smoking weed or do so at your own peril. I love smoking weed, I always have the California crippler HOWEVER it is a FACT that THC gets into your blood stream and inhibits the flow of oxygen to the blood. Since blood is what heals you along with oxygen to diminish it's supply to your healing bones is just RETARDED. Stay off the weed while your healing OR live with the consequences.

so iwass wonderinq smokeinq weed makezs yhu ,
SHORTER OR TALLER .?

ok what about like a pulled muscle i pulled a muscle in my back and when ever i smoke it makes it hert worse.
but i havnt stoped smoking do you think it can effect the injury?

weed dosent effect anything, it just makes you high. when your not high your sober. weed has no effect on growth, now if you take ritalin adderall or add meds since you where a kid, your penis will never grow. wich still dosent matter, if it works it works.

All I've seen in is yes and no and the people who said no are stoners and the people who said yes are completely gainst it. I've been smoking since i was 10 and i was 4'9 and now I'm 13 and I'm 5'2 and i do it everyday.

don't do it everyday bro trust me. Ive been smoking for since  8th grade and now I'm  a freshman at Rutgers. I definitely could have gotten into a better school but... I WAS A POTHEAD. My highschool gpa was a 3.3 but thats only because  I NEVER studied. everyday after school someone would throw down bud and we would just go burn in a basement until my mom called me for dinner. 

I am not saying to stop consuming marijuana (I still do it 2-3 times a week). JUST SMOKE WEED WHEN YOU FEEL THAT YOU DESERVE IT.

that is the most important way not to become an abuser. please trust me.

(SIDENOTE: if you do not plan on going to college or and type of schooling after highschool then BURN BURN BURN haha, I am just saying the laziness DOES affect your schoolwork)

answering the question

[I think marijuana can affect your growth through the manipulation of a balanced diet, when you burn you (and I) just munch out on carbs and processed garbage]

I broke my wrist and I smoked weed and it healed in 3 weeks supposed to heel in 4-5 weeks.

Been smoking for 5years. Biggest pothead in my school 4.0 gpa. I'm a junior with senior classes.my sister got full ride scholarship to AnM and she smoked everyday as do i.the world is full of ignorance,its about motivation not weed.

I'm currently 16 years old. I have been smoking weed since I was about 11 years old. I would smoke an astonishing amount everyday to get that nice high and right after that high was done id smoke more, I had an almost limitless bag of weed if you know what I mean. Anyway when I turned 13 my two cousins one is the same age and the other is one year older. We've always been the same height and stuff there wasn't too much of a difference between us. Then they grew at first I thought it was just that I'm a late bloomer and I had no problem with that about half of year of being 13 is grown to terms with it. By the time I turned 14 I was smoking everyday in massive amounts I can't stress that enough you need to realize I was smoking a little more than your average joe. I've never done any other drug though one time I accidentally took my brothers morphine and was in bed for 3 days. Lol worst "trip" I wouldn't even consider it a trip though just nausea and ugh. Anyway by the time I was 14 I realized that weed may be affecting my growth and slowly throughout the months I slowed down. It was hard. At age 15 I knew for a fact weed had slown Down my development (physically) I'd say I'm currently 5'1 maybe! I think I've been that height since I was thirteen. I look young and I am often mistaken for being really young I've had people actually think I'm 8 years old before. But that's also because this generations 8 year olds are giant.! I walk through a fifth grade class and I'm the same height as everyone I'm in 10th grade! All I'm saying is that weed definitely slows down your growth don't trust these damn stoners or weed bashers just take it from me smoking at a young age will effect your growth. I mean smoking maybe 1 or 3 times a week shouldn't, but if you're 25 hours a day 8 days a week stoned then you are screwed. You'll end up like me, btw when you're this short you don't get girls and if you do find one that's you're height and your age well weed slows down the growth of other things too. im pretty sure it's too late for me but you kids reading this, don't stop smoking weed just limit yourself. And then eventually just quit I have a friend who quit and I'm honestly jealous af he has a fine gf, a job, a car, and he could smoke weed if he wanted but he doesn't this kid is 16 and has that much. I'm rambling anyway I hope you make a good decision God knows I didn't, the worst part is I'm probably about to go smoke within the next 20 minutes and watch naruto. Ya, that's what weed does

I'm sorry for you buddy that's pretty tiny I'm 6.1

it's your problem if you can't manage your school work and smoke weed, anyone can be lazy but i have a friend who smokes more than I do and he's the top kid in our school academically.

but marijuana has just been proven to help broken brones heal faster and also make your bones stronger