hi... pls help, my storys a bit of a long one but here goes..
i slept with my boyfriend without protection, but i was on the pill so i think that was ok.. but i missed a pill 2 days ago and slept with him 2 nights ago and the condom split so now im really worried i could be pregnant.. i went to get the cmorning after pill but as its sunday everywheres closed and by tomorrow it will have past 72 hours..the problem is, i took my set of 28 pills, and carried straight on to my next pack without the 7 day break, i now have booked myself to get checked out at the clinic to be on the safe side but im still on the pill but i booked myself into the clinic to get tested on my 7 day break.. which obviously i cant do but i cant re-schedule because they didnt have any other spaces and im moving to canada within that week...
the only thing i can do is start taking my next set of 28 pills so i wont be on my period and can get tested... but then i wont know if i would have missed my period.. so my question is.. can i take a pregnancy test whilst stil taking the pill? and how long after should i take it becuase i heard your supposed to take it a bit after u should have had your period but if im on the pill i wont kno...
sorry this is a long and confusing one but pls help!!!!

You can take a pregnancy anytime you suspect pregnancy, PILL OR NO PILL...

If you are pregnant the pregnancy hormones will show up on a test, UNLESS You are too early in pregnancy..A blood test is in order at that time...

MISSING ONE PILL does not fully compromise your protection, most pill LEAFLETS are very informative about this situation.

MISSING 2-3-4 PILLS is when you have to worry! =)