Hello.
I have been on the pill for over 6 months now and my period and everything has been regular since I started. I had sex with my boyfriend 3 days ago (which would be my ovulation time - 2 weeks prior to when I'm supposed to get my period). He did ejaculate inside of me and the scary thing is that i missed my pill that day but did take 2 pills the next day to cover my missed pill. I know it's only been 3 days since we had sex but I am having uncomfortable pains/cramps and i have a reddish brownish discharge. I hardly ever have discharge so it kind of worries me. My period isn't due for another week or so so this is freaking me out. Am I just being paranoid?

You are being paranoid, and it is okay...

DID YOU KNOW that pregnancy does'nt just happen in 3 days? IF you were to have sex when you ovulated it would take 7-12 days for the egg to implant into your uterus... THAT is when you are pregnant, and can take a test.

Missing one pill is unlikely to make you ovulate, especially because you did the right thing by taking two the next day!!! If you miss 3-4 pills, that's when you have to worry..... Your body has to lack hormones for a few days in order to make you ovulate.

I am married and we have 4 kids. We went out of town and I forgot to take my pills with me. We used a condom which broke! Should I worry?
Thanks

i am also on the pill, i have not missed any pills but um the last two month's my period has been really light and only last like three days.. but then this month it was okay should i be worried that i am pregnant?

Hi Brumley,
If you are regular on your pill that really you shouldn't worry at all, especially if you period is on time.
Are you maybe using a condom for an extra protection?