So i have been on the Yaz Birth Control Pill for about a month now, and being new to it, I'm not quite sure of one thing. My boyfriend and i frequently have sex and a couple of times it has been without a condom, but he has pulled out. We haven't tryed without a condom and letting him completely come inside of me. I wanted to know if it is safe to do this while I'm on birth control (same time every day, never missing a day) without using a condom, and i wont get pregnant. Please help!

When you first start to take birth control, you must use alternate birth control for the first month. i.e. a condom. You body has to adjust to the new hormone that is being introduced to it and pregnancy is possible. There is very little sperm in pre cum, but if he pulls out, cums, then continues to have intercourse right away, the chances get even higher for pregnancy. There is a lot of left over sperm after he ejaculates which will make itself known in his pre cum in round two.
After you have completed your first pack of pills, have gotten your period and started your second pack, you and BF will be good to go. Just take them every day at the same time and you should be okay.

A few years ago, i volunteered to speak with young girls about the use of birth control. It was thru the telephone and the kids would call me at a special number at home. But before i could actually begin to do my volunteer work, i had to attend a few workshops so that i would be able to give these kids the best and most accurate advice. At the end of the workshops, we were given a pack of print outs and a set time to do our jobs. Mine was every fourth week that soon turned into every second week.
One of the specifics was that when a young lady begins to take birth control pills, she must use a back up form of birth control for one full month.
Also, my youngest daughter started Yaz about 6 months ago. One of the first things her Doctor told her was to use an alternate form of bc for a month as well. She forgot to take 2 pills and called her Doctor, she was told to go ahead and take the 2 pills that were missed but to use an alternate form of birth control.
I myself still suggest that during the first month of bc use for a first timer, an alternate form should still be used.