I'm a 15 year old boy. The last time I was weighed I weighed 78 lbs and I was about 5ft 2in. I have gotten to about 5 4 since then and I havnt been weighed. I need a healthy way to gain weight or gain weight through weight lifting. At school a lot of people comment on how skinny my wrists r and im rlly annoyed by it. Can someone help me out?

hey im the same way but im 5'5 n 80-85 pounds so i feel ur pain bro my hands and stuff r pretty skinny 2 so if u get any info can u let me no.....thanks :-)

Drink alot of protein drinks and eat meats, also eat alot of Pb and j.

iv been eating meats and ill try eating peanut butter and yogurts cuz they r high in protein. i rlly dont wanna by protein shakes cuz they r expensive

protein shakes? hmm... this person sounds like a guy, not my mother, lets get some propper advice.

There are some good sites out there to help in your goal to gain weight.
try this one: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Enjoy being skinny, trust me whenyou hit 30 you will remember the good old days when you had a 28 inch waist.

Weight lifting is a great way to gain weight, and frankly chicks prefer a skinny muscular guy over a huge muscular one. Guys tend to think bulk is important, but for girls its all about aesthetics. Pick up a teen magazine sometime and pay careful attention to the "cute guys" section and look at their bodies, none of them are huge and muscular. They are all fit though, and relatively skinny.