I’ve been too skinny my whole life and even now that I’m out of puberty I haven’t really gained any weight that would make me look more feminine (boobs, butt mainly). So I’ve heard people having a great success with Herbalife for weight loss and one of my friends told me they also have Herbalife quickstart weight gain, designed for healthy weight gain for people like me. however, I haven’t really found much information about this product, since most of the stories are related to weight loss.

Could anyone on here tell me more about Herbalife and weight gain?

Hello saya,

it can be pretty hard to gain weight in specific body areas, mainly because your genetics plays the most important role in determining which body shape you'll have. However, gaining some weight will surely help you to gain the weight you want in those specific areas, but you can do that just if you increase your daily calorie intake.

Of course, make sure you do this by adding healthy calories - one of the simplest ways is to include any good protein shake with your regular meals, or as a snack in between. Herbalife shakes seem to me just like one of the options, I'm pretty sure you'd have the same effect with any good protein shake and healthy carbs.

from what I've heard, Herbalife practically sells you the same product both for weight loss and weight gain. The only difference is that when you're trying to lose weight you don't eat your regular meals - you just drink the shake, and when you're trying to gain weight you drink the shake and eat the regular meals. So practically, it just adds extra calories to your diet, just as you can do on your own. Besides, if you only focus on how much calories you eat and don't include physical activity and exercise, you won't get areas defined with muscles, for example your glutes (butt).

since their website seems to be out of whack, I didn't really get a chance to look what exactly Herbalife quickstart weight gain contains, but judging from the image alone it seems like you are right - there are shakes, protein snacks and I believe some kind of supplements or something.

So if I understood correctly, what you're saying is that I need to get more calories in my diet and start exercising to build the muscles. But then I guess my boobs will stay small forever :/