I have a problem because nobody understands me. Whole my life I am surrounded by overweight people who are frustrated because of their fats. I am thin and I would like to be as they are sometimes. Anyway, I know that is not health, so I want weight gain menu to build muscles. Can you give me some good advice how to improve my look?

The points you need to realize is that more food, more often could bring you weight. Do not gorge yourself but be prepared to eat and train hard to reach that goal. Protein from red meat, poultry and fish build muscle most effectively, and is something you must have in your weigh gain menu. Milk by the quarts, containers of cottage cheese and many eggs will add significantly to your muscle bulk. Furthermore, weight gain menu must contain and completely grain breads, cereals and muffins. Those work well for carbohydrate and fiber intake, while potatoes, rice and pasta are the most stable and popular sources of carbohydrates. They burn clean, and with intense training, they are not likely to store as body fat. Bring on the vegetables of your choice, variety here is good as supplement for weight gain menu. Complex carbohydrates, fiber abundant, vitamins, minerals and exotic micronutrients lurk in these foods. Between meals, it is good idea to take shakes of Bomber Blend protein. You could also intake some of peanut butter and bananas, which are convenient and powerful ways to add to your positive calorie count.