I m Amrita. I am 32 years old. I want to gain our weight .my height is 180cm and weight is 62kg. plz give suggession how improve our weight. 

eat soya milk,which is the most common source of rich protein..You can mix  grind cereals with the milk or water .Its will 
great hellp you to make you weighty

you must need to gain 6 to 7 kg weight more.For that purpose you have to eat those sources which helps in protein like soya milk,soya paneer,You can also take a milk in which 200 gms of grind cereals mixed

You can try to eat bagels Because its an extra calorie dense! Top it with a lot of cream cheese trust me you will gain weight if you keep eating that for a snack or for breakfast. Proven! It's healthy! Pasta is a good food to gain weight to It has a lot of carbohydrates and It's a high calorie meal. Eat granola in a lot of things such as granola cereal or granola in your yogurt if you want flavor in the granola and chocolate Or peanut butter chips. Avocados believe it or not make u gain weight . Healthy fats and oils putting into your food makes you gain weight to canola and virgin oils. Also, eating dried fruits such as raisins , Berries ,apricots,Cranberries! And even tropical friuits. A full cup of grapes(about60) is good too. A REALLY fast way is protein shakes for breakfast and 4 hrs before bedtime drink another protein shake.MORE PROTEIN. Eat before bedtime !!! A lot of milkshakes and ice cream. Eat fish if you want . It will help. Eat more meals during the day and eat snacks between meals. STAY AWAY FROM MCDONALD'S BURKER KING. Stuff like that. Hope this helps

Weight gaining is more easier to weight losing.
if you want to gain the weight then you should eat food those having more calories and fat.
you can eat salad, shakes.

Weight igaining is quite easier than weight losing . Just simple increase your diet and eat things those having more calories and fat like eggs, meat, milk some fruit and do some exercise also. I will suggest you don't take any pills .

You need to eat banana with milk at every morning. Eat white part of egg and Eat white rice ....You should join gym also to gain weight.

Hi Amrita. I am new to website and just read your post from 3 months ago. Were you able to find something to assist you in gaining lean muscle mass? If you need to consider additional options, I would love to visit with you and offer an potential solution. I look forward to hearing from you!

If you want to gain weight try Cb-1 weight gainer. It really works and it is safe and has no side effects at all. It increases your appetite and slows down your metabolism. If you want to know more about CB-1 go to this website: 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use