I want to gain weight

I' m 17 and how I gained weight in the past is eating a lot of sugary and fried foods.

HMM that makes you fat, and not healthy! Have you ever thought of your health. Lol you are going to get diabeities ( can't spell it)
Here are some foods you should eat( I copied this from the other topic I answered)

Okay, start eating lots of protein....That means lots of protein shakes, chicken, beef, etc. DONT MIX UP MCDONALDS WITH THESE FOODS. You don't want to get fat, you just need to bulk up.

Eat more vetegables, and fruits... Start going to the gym, weight training, maybe even boxing would be good....

Eating  alot that are high in carbohydrates will make u fat and unhealthy. You must do a balanced diet If u want to gain weight and become a healthy person.

Why you want to gain weight at so early age? Enjoy the life as you are. Eating seasonal fruits and protein rich diet will keep you fit and fine. 13 is a growing age and you need lots of energy and nutrition in that age so never focus on gaining weight but focus on a healthy diet which gives strength and stamina to your body.

Eat more protein. Try to drink soymilk or maybe full cream milk.  :-D