i need to gain weight fast. i was on a therapy for a year and lost 40 pounds of my weight and now i want it back fast but i need some advice on what should i eat. I dont want to eat junk food but rather try to eat healthy food that will make me gain weight.

Any ideas on what should i eat the most?

I have the same problem with trying to gain wweight but in my case I eat everything and and anything junk food or not. But if you want to gain weight in a healthy matter then you can try to eat bagels Because its an extra calorie dense! Top it with a lot of cream cheese trust me you will gain weight if you keep eating that for a snack or for breakfast. Proven! It's healthy! Pasta is a good food to gain weight to It has a lot of carbohydrates and It's a high calorie meal. Eat granola in a lot of things such as granola cereal or granola in your yogurt if you want flavor in the granola and chocolate Or peanut butter chips. Avocados believe it or not make u gain weight . Healthy fats and oils putting into your food makes you gain weight to canola and virgin oils. Also, eating dried fruits such as raisins , Berries ,apricots,Cranberries! And even tropical friuits. A full cup of grapes(about60) is good too. A REALLY fast way is protein shakes for breakfast and 4 hrs before bedtime drink another protein shake.MORE PROTEIN. Eat before bedtime !!! A lot of milkshakes and ice cream. Eat fish if you want . It will help. Eat more meals during the day and eat snacks between meals. STAY AWAY FROM MCDONALD'S BURKER KING. Stuff like that. Hope this helps. My husband helped me he knows all about this.

Healthy food to gain weight bowled eggs, meat, milk, fruit, green vegetables, salad, juic, shakes. These all are good for health and also helps in increasing weight.