Okay so i use to jack off alot before i got a girlfriend then when she gave me oral sex it went limp half way through but i ignored this becuz i though it was no biggie(no pun intended) So i had sex with her a week ago(i was a virgin till then) and it never died when it was in her but if i were to take it out and not touch it for 20 seconds it dies. I had sex with her yesterday twice it went soft a couple of times but it wasn't a big deal becuase it never went soft whiles in her. Now i'm extremly worried i can't get fully hard anymore not even from porn. I would try but nope its just semi hard never fully hard whats wrong with me?
how come i can't get hard? do i have an erectile dysfunction? Am i just nervous but it wouldn't make sense on why i can't get hard from watching porn? whats wrong?? please help im scared becuase shes coming over on tuesday and if i can't even get a boner idk what i'll do

Oh btw i've been focusing on trying to get a boner for the past 2 days and now i can't even get it up to porn or rubbing it, it just goes semi-hard

Don't worry, Jake!

You're obviously extremely nervous about this and anxiety can have a drastic impact on a man's sex life. But this doesn't mean that you're sick or impotent: anxiety is a perfectly normal biological reaction, you just need to find ways to control it.

I suggest you do some research on the subject of sexual performance anxiety. Read books, talk to experts, search the Internet. The more you know about these problems, the less stressful they will be. I also suggest you try to improve your lifestyle (eat healthy, get some exercise): a healthy lifestyle is the #1 sex booster. And don't worry so much! Believe me, this is easily treatable and you have little to worry about.

If the situation persists for more than three months, go see a urologist. Even if this is just psychological, a urologist can prescribe you an effective treatment.