Even when Im fully erect, It never seems to be quite 100% hard.. I mean its as if I can sort of flex it and make it even a little bit harder.. is there something wrong with me? :S

How old are you? Tell us about your health, weight, lifestyle.

Im pretty fit, I go to the gym ect. Im 16.. I recently quit soccer but its not a new problem.. its just always been like that and I didnt know enough in the past to even be aware of the problem.. but like I said.. its not like its really soft its just I can almost "flex" it and make it harder :S

I have tried some supplements and they have really helped my erection even though I don't have problems with my erections. I posted the information on another forum. You can find it here: ******
You have to register to read it but it is free to do so. I am going to try some other supplements soon too. I will post it on that forum. Hope this helps! Nodnarb

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

I'm sorry, but the problem is that you're concentrating way too much on the the fact that you sometimes find yourself half-assing a boner. Let your erection come naturally. Get turned on, and don't even think about it getting up.

I'm 15 and i kinda have the same problem....i just got a job cooking and quit football. im 5'6 and weigh 110 pounds. even watching porn or masterbating i can get it full mabey 70%. I'm really worried about this because im really close to becoming sexually acting do i have ed? how can i fix this problem its ruining my life!

hi im 62 im fit and healthy and can:t seem to get a full erection want to have sex but not hard enough
like to find out problem