Hi guys, I'm 15 years old, I am not circumsized and I have been masturbating for about 1-2 years now. About a couple of weeks ago, I decided to start playing around with the foreskin, but never dared to pull it back, afraid of hurting anything. So just a couple of days after that I thought, ah what the heck. I decided to try pulling it back, but for some reason it didn't go past the head. There was no pain or anything, but it just wouldn't budge after pulling it back about 0.25" past the head. I checked it to see whats wrong, and there seemed to be something attached to the head from the foreskin. I can't determine whether it's skin or not, but I know its coming from the really really small line running down the bottom my foreskin. Is it a real serious problem? Am I going to need any type of surgery to clear this problem. Or is it nothing and I'm just overreacting. Oh and I'm sorry if the information isn't clear enough about that small line running down the foreskin. I haven't an idea what it is called, and have yet to find out. I'm really desperate for help, and if you guys need pics of "the really really small line," I will be glad to show you for further assistance, that is, if they allow us to post pictures?

um, no one can help me?

hey i have the same problem im 16 . i havent tryed to pull it back yeat case im afraid ill skrew somthing up in there. but i can feel like a little think like u sayed like a tendon or skin from the out side im my foreskin. when u pulled it back was it infected? do u know il i will have somthing wrong inside your foreskin? reply, if u can at my email.

JUST TO HELP BOTH YOU GUYS, I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THERE IS A SMALL ATTACHMENT OF SKIN TO THE FRONT OF THE PENIS HEAD THAT RUNS IN A BAND TO THE BACK. WHERE IM FROM ITS CALLED A "BANJO STRING" BUT ITS REALLY NOTHIN TO WORRY ABOUT. ALL MALES HAVE THIS AND YOU ONLY SEE THE FULL HEAD WHEN YOU HAVE HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT SNAPS BACK. I THINK U MIGHT BE WORRIED BECAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A PORNSTARS PENIS LOL BUT ITS REALLY NOTHING TO BE CONSERNED ABOUT... MINE DIDNT GO AFTER SEX, JUS EVENTUALLY PULLED AWAY AFTER MASTURBATION! GOOD LUCK LOL

Ergh, thanks so much that makes me feel so much better I have the same problem I am 15, thanks...

I'm 23 years old. The bit of skin attaching your foreskin to the head is called the frenulum. I have the same problem. I can't pull the foreskin any farther back than the head of my penis. Once it goes past the glans it won't go anymore and it's almost painful but not too bad really. I'm not sure if this is a frenulum breve or not (search google for it)

The first time I had sex without a condom I got really worried because it hurt and it won't work right. I realized afterwards that with proper lubrication and a careful insertion that it will be fine. Also, wearing a condom mostly eliminates this problem as well as the foreskin is never pulled back at all. As you guys have noticed, you don't need to pull your foreskin down that far to enjoy masturbation. Sex tends to pull on it though and it sometimes has pulled it past the head, even with a condom on but it usually doesn't hurt as it's either lubricated by the vagina or protected by the condom.

I wouldn't worry too much about it but if it is a big enough concern you can discuss it with your doctor. There really is no simple at home solution that I know of. You'll probably need minor surgery to actually fix this. There seems to be a pretty wide range as far as the looseness of the foreskin is concerned. I've seen pictures where guys can easily pull it down the shaft of the penis and then there are people like us who can barely get it past the head. Just be gentle and let your partner know about it (as most girls barely understand the mechanics of an uncircumcised penis to begin with)

I'm 18, cant pull my foreskin back when I have an erection still. My penis is about 6inches and is kind of thin.. Still a virgin.. Just wondering should I go to a doctor? About my penis , not my virginity.

I'm 16 years old masturbating about 2 - 3 years i was getting really worried that this could have serious issues. Once i get near to the glands my skin tends to pull quite strictly and tightly and i don't want to get any futher. Although i did try it once when i didn't have an erection and i could easily get it over the glands. even though it did seem a little strange!

I heard you can get creams and stuff for it or you can do treatmen programmes where they slowly inflate a bloon [or something?] ever so slightly and every time you go to the dcoors they increase the bloon volume slightly and evenualy it can fit over the glands frely and smoothly anyone know if this is true? thanks

i have a problem too my foreskin doesnt go back ither but i try pulling it back and forth and i get it like 20% down then there pain i wanna know if i can pull the whole thing down and will i bleed or any problems i wanna have a penis like with the head off cuzz my penis gets big and small at random moments like thick and small and stuff what could that be?

you guys....
it is a very common issue, so don't worry about it.
my advice: lock yourself in the bathroom, get lots of lube, relax and pull that sucker down. try not to yank it but rather stretch/push it over the head if you can. it has to retract some day and i think you will be more comfortable if it happens in a private environment and not with a girl in your bed? just practise from then on, it will loosen up and become more comfortable and it feels a lot better when you have sex eventually...if you don't see that happening just get rid of it by circumcision!

im 14, uncircumcised and have been jerking for about a year now,
i had the same problem too, but i got rid of it before or around the age of 10
i was curious what would happen if i pulled the skin all the way down... i did it,but it didnt hurt at all! but the skin started "ripping" but no worries, i didn't bleed (whew!) and it looked more normal to me after that so... yea... lol
thats my story

i dont know if it helps, hope it does!
(i mean just try to pull it down if it doesn't work... well u might have a problem , i guess it worked for me cause mine was younger lol
my you older guys... you know... took, too long....)

Hi im 19 and can't pull back my foreskin. i'm really worried about it and have been for the past few years, but haven't seen a doctor about it yet. it's starting to get pretty serious because i find it hard to get to know women a lot better because of this problem. i can pull it back when i am not on an erection but i can feel it is very tight. And the head of the penis is very sensitive. The reason why I haven't seen a doctor is because i'm afraid that he'll tell me ill need to get circumcised, which i don't really want to do because of the pain involved etc. The head of the penis is extremely sensitive too and I think it will take a long time for it to back to feeling normal if i actually do get circumcised. It's embarrasing too because I can't get sexually active with women because of the issue and have to back out and make up an excuse. It makes me unhappy and what use is life without relationships right? Is there any other way- apart from circumcision to fix this up? I don't think a cream or anything is the key to the problem. Can you get some kind of incision to loosen the skin? Please email me. ***DELETED BY MODERATOR***. Thankyou!

email addresses not allowed
on this forum. -Moderator

Me too, but after research and stuff it has put my mind at ease. Knowing i'm not the only one.

its nature, if you force yourself to pull back, it'll rip and you'll be able to "pull it pass your head" but note ** you'll start to bleed lots when it tears or rips "during intercourse or masterbastion - depending how far you pull on it" ... Mine ripped during Sex, it didn't hurt but I think you should check with your doctor if you want it PULLED BACK that far :-P

I can pull mine pass my head and so on :p

temprature can change the size of teh pen0z!!!!!1111