Well I never really had a real girlfriend before and now I do. And since I have a gf I can't get an erection..oO When i'm alone sometimes I do get one without really thinking about something but when I'm with my gf I get a really soft unusable erection. I'm not on any drugs or anything, I don't smoke. I never really had problems before, I could wank when watching porn and stuff... Now I can't...
Also this would be my first time having sex. I've had oral sex and stuff but not the real deal... So anyone know what's wrong with me??

Hi! Erectile dysfunction can be a source of anxiety and stress at any age, and teens are particularly vulnerable to psychological effects. Your failure to get erect could be because you’re putting yourself under pressure, or that you’re tense. The best advice I can give you is to relax! Let nature take its course and hopefully soon the only problem you’ll have getting up is getting out of bed. :-D

Yes that's what I thought. But the thing is I don't really feel tense and don't know if i'm anxious or anything. I get this real soft erection and when I think about it a little, the general goes to sleep like a baby...oO How relaxed should I be?? Should I not think about getting an erection, not even trying to get one? Will nature do everything for me, if i'm relaxed that it..??

anyone? Pleease...?? It's happend 5 times now... Oo

Hey there, my 17 yr old fiance has problems all the time! We could be making out and getting really into it and everything will be working out fine and then... you know... We've had sex multiple times its just sometimes he gets stressed! But don't worry, don't plan it and try foreplay! It'll all work out I promise.

Teens are more prone to Erectile dysfunction due to their bad habit likes over-masturbating,smoking,drinking and stuffing. But you seems like you are not among those. Stay calm and have fore play before sex so you can get erection. If still you are facing problem then i suggest you to visit doctor.