Hi I'm 14 and every time I want to wank I can't get erect by looking at girls on the internet. Doesn't every bloke get an erection when they see a naked girl? I mean, like things that are considered sexual to others don't turn me on. I know it's really wierd but I got an erection whenever I see a climbing harness, but never when I see a naked girl.

What's wrong with me?

Join the club dude, I asked the same problem at askyahoo and they said that I'm gay and I highly disagree because I have no feelings for men as a matter of fact I don't really notice them so if you go to them most of the time your going to get BS'd. The problem that we might have is anxiety( had it since the summer) or we may be nervous. But if anyone could give a suggestion to what it may be, plz post a reply.

you guys are fine.

everyone gets turned on by different things.,, feet, clothes, girls, sports ect.....
doesnt mean your gay or anytning. you could also be asexual which meand you dont have any sexual feelings for either sex.

at 14 your body is just starting to develope and your hormones and feelings are going in a million different directions.

dont worry you are fine ;-)

you guys DO NOT have erectile dysfunction I can assure you . you guys can get erect but just from other stimuli ( climbing harnesses) this is totally different than ED which generally occurs in older men