Hi, i'm 13 y/o, and i find that nowdays i have been getting wayy too many erections, and they just don't go down.Most of the time they get so uncomfortable i have to rush to the loo and wait for about 30 minutes

it's the same thing when i mastubate.If you need to know when hard my penis is 15 cm.

is anything wrong?

hey siddy,
you are right in the prime of puberty..... these thing, while frustrating and or embarrassing, are uncontrollable and just a part of growing up/

why are they causing you pain? are you circumsised?

i'm not circumcised, but they make a big, noticable bulge and i have to rush into the loo and take off my underwear because it's almost as if t wants to break out, and it makes me walk stiff too

yes these can be very hard to deal with but they are totally normal and uncontrollable. something you can do is try to think of something bad or scary or sad and if you need to get up carry a book or binder in front of you or to the side so you hide the bulge a little.

what type of pants do you wear? jeans, sweat pants, athletic pant ect?
some types of clothes "hide" erections better than others

we have to waer shorts =/

hey siddy,

why do you have to where shorts? is it always hot where you live?

if you have to where shorts then i would wear shorts that are made of thicker material not the thin shorts you wear to play sports as these fit really loose and any erection you get will be very noticable.

have you talked to any of your friends about this issue? chances are they too get erections often.

sometimes putting a hand or both hands in your pockets to kind of push out your shorts or hold down your penis can help mask the erection as can leaning A LITTLE bit forward (not so much that you look akward) but a little.

ever tried any of those stupid ideas you hear in jokes, life duct taping ur penis to your leg? i seriously wouldnt recommend it, i havent dared to try it myself, but my guess is that that one would make you walk funny and obviously feel very uncomfortable..

anyways i find keeping my mind active helps aviod this from happening... seems to work for me and maybe even for you. try thinking about something you plan to do, or just chat with friends.. either way, stay active!

When I was a teen and I got an erection in school I adjusted it to stand up straight so it was flat against my stomach. That way it didn't hurt from being held downward and it didn't stick out too much. It was still noticeable but so what? It's normal and natural. I bet girls like seeing that even if they do giggle, same as guys like seeing a cameltoe or erect nipples.

sidney,

Have you tried wearing an "athletic supporter"? These so-called Jock straps help to hold the penis, scrotum and testicles together, up agaisnt the body so that they don't dangle and can't get in the way.

They can also help to hide an erection. If your shorts are too small or too tight, buy a larger pair of shorts immediately.

hahahaha naaaa he MUST wear skinny jeans ahah :-P