so I'm an 18 year old male and up until a couple of months ago, I never had any problems
I had sex with my girlfriend and masturbated to porn pretty frequently, and all was well
my girlfriend and I broke up, and at this point I watched porn more often, still with no problems
then I met a new girl, and right from the start I couldn't get it up
not only that, but I couldn't even get it up to porn anymore!
I was able to get it up with the new girl after a couple tries, but never completely hard like before
and still to this day, several months later, I can't get it up to porn without really trying to
even though it's the same porn that several months earlier got me hard without a second thought
I'm starting to wonder if I'm gay, even though I've never really had a gay thought
but either way, something is not right here. help?

Too much or too often can lead to it being "normalized" and more / different stimulation will be needed. Take a break from the stroking for a while. Then give her a try after a week or so of nothing. You should be back to hard again.

My boyfriend has the same problem. Thanks for your comment.