HI! I am 24years old girl and I am lesbian. Before me and my girlfriend bought a vibrator I was able to cum with flicking the bean, or licking but ever since I tried our new vibrator, I just can’t live without it. Clitoris stimulation and fingers in vagina don’t do me anymore. I don’t know how to tell this to my girlfriend. I am afraid that she may get upset.

Hello! I don’t see the reason your girlfriend would be upset. I am not a lesbian, but I think that clitoris stimulation and fingers inside are little girl’s story. Older girls need more. I don’t know if there is a difference between straight girls and lesbians, but still every vagina needs a vibrator shape for good satisfaction. At least this is my opinion and I don’t think you should worry much, just go out with your feeling and attitudes. Good luck!!!!

8) I have heard somewhere that using the vib alot can make stimulation to achieve the big O :P by your hand alot less likely due to the fact that the powerful vibrations in the vib achieve your orgasm about a zillion times faster than the old flick of the bean so either enjoy the plastic love for the rest of your life or wean yourself off it and get back to manual hand basics....cheers
:P

awww so sad

I'm actually going through somewhat of the same problem. Except I'm 16, lesbian, but the difference is my question is more on the use of the vibrator not telling my gf. I don't have one lol but anyways, can my vag go back to being able to get off with my fingers or flicking the bean? Or is it just too use to a vibrator? I've used one from the start(12yrs old)