My partner and I decided to try a vibrator to spice things up a little bit. He bought us a Dolphin one. It has two parts. I used two parts. They got 3 different modes. I tried every combination possible. And it DID NOTHING. I thought that they were a "mind blowing experience". But it just felt like I shoved a phone inside of me. It didn't even do anything to the clitoris. Is there something wrong with my body? I know I have had two kids. But sex with the hubby is awesome, how come a vibrator does nothing fun?

It might be be because your not hitting the right spots, or the spots where you get the most stimulation. or maybe you should try a different "toy".

A phone shoved inside of you? Hmm, you might be using it wrong.

Vibrators are mostly used on the external clitoris. You know how you can be fingered and someone will flick your clitoris back and forth to make you orgasm?
Vibrators are an alternative to someone using their finger and getting tired/getting hand cramps. They can just hold the vibrator to your clitoris and the vibrator does all the work! Sometimes if the setting is too high it will be painful on such a sensitive part of your body or it might not do anything. If you use it the right way vibrators are great tools.

The way you sound like you're using yours is like a dildo or a penis, which is just a large object to be put inside of you. True, some dildos can vibrate but sometimes prolonged use can just numb your flesh and it won't feel like anything.
Most vibrators are used externally.