I'm an 18 year old female, have had sex with my boyfriend since April, and I cannot seem to orgasm. I know what feels best (me on top, and him with his hips lifted up while laying on his back) and it does feel so good, but I can't seem to orgasm. It's like this feeling builds and builds and then all at once it's just gone. Nothing. And we'll keep trying and the same thing happens. We've tried many different positions, tried using vibrators while having sex, I've tried masturbating on my own with and with out a vibrator. I am certain it isn't a mental block because all that's on my mind when we have sex is just what I'm feeling, I'm not even worrying about having an orgasm because I'm just caught up with what I'm feeling then and there. Also we've tried longer foreplay and longer sex, but after so long we get too tired and have to stop or I started getting sore, like the walls of my vagina have taken too much friction...I just don't know what to do anymore. Only thing I can think that we haven't tried is anal, and that is a definite no for me.

On a side note, I may have a retroverted cervix, but not certain. we are always careful though, and I tell him right away when he hits it and haven't had any problems with it really. I'm just wondering if maybe this was keeping me from orgasming somehow? And we ALWAYS use a condom, though I'm seriously considering birth control pills.

Is it possible that I am one of the few that just cannot orgasm, EVER?

Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

hi sommy, i am 34 years old and only the past two years have i had an orgasm, i could never have one through sex or masterbation but funnily enough i would often have one in my sleep. i know for me that after i had my third child it changed me for the better i was much more sensitive on my clitoris i still dont have one through penatrative sex just clitoral stimulation. try a few drinks a bit of porn and share some fantasys during sex it works for me!!! good luck

Wow, I've only had one sexual dream, and it wasn't that great either...so I've never experienced any sort of orgasm (even while sleeping). I'm not sure how comforting it is that I might have to wait until I've had kids. I can't really drink yet...seeing as I'm only 18, but thanks for the advice!

It just stinks. I'm getting very discouraged about it, and jealous that men can just use their hand and in a matter of minutes BAM! So not fair lol.

Anyone else have any advice or are experiencing similar problems?

I will try to give you my experience....having never had sex yet, I'm 20 female, I do masterbate, toys hand, fingers etc.

I have never had an orgasim from penetration alone, I always have to be rubbing my clit and thats what causes me to orgasm. Do you stimulate your clit much during sex? How about Masterbating? I have came close with penetration, but have never reach the point of Orgasm. Nothing even close to what I get with my Clit.

Sorry, I know its not much help...but give it a try and see...its all experimental.

BTW...You must have a pretty supportive BF, since he is trying to help you through this, it must be hard. But I think with time it will fix its self.

-Canadian Girl

I try to focus a lot on my clit while masturbating, and I can get it to feel good, but it takes a lot of work and I end up being quite tired! Even with the vibrator...but today I tried my shower head on the pressure/massage setting like some places suggest....I thought I was going to fall over! It felt great, and I used it off and on for 5-10 minutes at a time until I ran out of hot water; but still nothing. I felt as though I got "close" sometimes, but I'd also get a really awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that I've experienced before from other forms of stimulation. Maybe that was keeping me from it? Does anyone else experience something similar?

Thanks for the advise!

PS my boyfriend is being very supportive about it, he wants me to have an orgasm but isn't obsessive about it like I've heard some guys are. He was even the one who bought me the vibrator :-)

i really do think half of it is a mental block. if u r physically doin all this stimulation then maybe u r holding yourself back somehow. i have had great sex with some great guys and enjoyed it and been satisfied to a point but until i met the love of my life and with time it just happened for me and not at the honeymoon/lust stage actually better now we r two oldies ha ha. i found a few drinks share some fantasies nipple and clitoris stimulation and porn of course all turn me on so much that i let go and come. but i am sure u r doin all this so u sound stressed its not happenin sorry if my earlier post gave u no hope but loads of women are in the same boat only never say!!!