Just wondering- can girls have an orgasm just by anal sex and nothing more. No clitoris stimulation, or vaginal fingering etc.
And if so what happens? does she cum?

I think it varies, I know of some women who get so aroused from anal sex that they do have an orgasm but other women who find anal painful and it does nothing for them.

My wife has intense orgasms from anal only sex. About 50% of the time we have anal only intercourse, the other 50% of the time she may use a toy in her vagina. Either way, she loves the orgasms she receives through anal sex.

well i gues i sort of sound lyk a dumbass but i have the general ideal of orgasm but wat excatly is it? :$

Well, you're not a dumbass, an orgasm is stimulation to the point of ecstasy, point is its something that feels good through your whole body

Well, most people associate an orgasm with a build-up of pressure in the stomach, and a generally warm, pleasant feeling throughout the body. Some chicks discharge like guys do, others don't--either way, you'll be likely to know for sure when you encounter it, whether its you having one or your partner. ;-)

How do you achieve an anal orgasm? I'm 16 and have been anally msturbating for a few days now. I've gotten used to the feelings and gotten over the initial discomfort, but I'm wondering how to get some real satisfaction out of the act. Does anyone have any advice?

This is a bit off topic since I am a staright male, but I'm experimenting with femininity and anal masturbation. I can achieve some kinds of "mini orgasms" from anal stimulation alone. This is something less intense than a regular orgasm but very pleasurable but I can have them as many times I want in series. It took a long time to achieve this, several months, almost a year, but I am happy I tried :-)

Frankly, I'm with you, skoolgrrlpsycho. I don't quite understand the appeal of this either, as it certainly doesn't approach an orgasm for me.

However, I also want to point out that the vast majority of women have their sexual arousal centered upon the stimulation of the clitoris. Some find they can climax through stimulation of the G-spot, which is suspected of being internally connected to the clitoris (the root) or tugs on the hood or labia, which then stimulates the clit.

However, as you read above, there are some women who seem to just get off on anal. And that would appear to be a combination of doing something "forbidden", general blood flow around the genitals, and attention from their partner, and/or fantasy. But it can work.

Personally, I suspect those who get off on anal (male or female) are experiencing a combination of these above factors.

We just started fooling around back there and my girlfriend says it feels different in a fantastic way. She orgasms by touch just in that area and I believe being highly aroused in general adds to her joy in doing many new things.

My bf and I have anal every once in a blue moon..It hurt the 1st time and a lil the 2nd but after that it didn't..It feels so good. I have major orgasms when we do it.

hi im 18 and for my new years rev i wanna av my first orgasm... I av apparently squirted b4 [but not cum] and I do get wet and enjoy anal masturbation after vaginal masturbation...

I dnt like my clit being touched or licked but Im more keen on as u say 'hitting the g spot'...

I woz wondering if i aint climaxed yet due to the fact Ive never been wit a guy I reali like, cud dat be it?

I wudnt mind advice on dis suggestion please :-D?

p.s- anal is gd in the rite rthym, position and wit the rite person...

I can only orgasm through anal it seems. Due to certain circumstances I can't have vaginal sex for a while so I'm going with anal. I always preferred anal to vaginal sex anyways. I get multiple orgasms and even cum due to anal intercourse.

I don't get any vaginal stimulation while this is going on, so it's just anal play. To me it's not taboo, it's normal to me. Animals do it, I've seen some of my pets do it, so it's not unnatural.

Can I just say, that as a straight male, that is the hottest thing I have ever read.

Good luck.

You're likely to find more pleasure in trying to find your G-spot on the front wall of your vagina than to find pleasure in anal stimulation. But people are different. You'll have to use lots of lube and go slow.

Again, try the g spot in the vagina or stimulate your clit for faster reaction.