I'm 16, female and today I had to pee quite a bit... I don't drink lots during the day, and when i went pee, right after i was done i have this weird stinging pain telling me i still need to pee and about 10 seconds to a minute later i have to pee again but i only pee for a short period of time, and the same stinging feeling happens. This happened once before quite a few months ago. I've been on birth control for more than a year now, I'm about a week from my period. How do I stop it? I need to know fast!!

I forgot to mention that its clear

You need to see your doctor to see if it is a urinary tract infection or something going on with the bladder

If that is not it then you need to seek a urologist

If you need any more help please post

regrads

Portia

This is called cystitis (a common bladder infection) Its nothing to worry about have got it right now actually its annoying more than anything i think. Its were you feel the need to go all day and when you go there is not much there. I get it quite often and it usually goes within a day or to if you drink LOTS AND LOTS of water or/and cranberry juice. To try and not get it agian avoid fizzy drinks aswell such as coca cola also if hold your pee in for a long time dont do this try ad go when you nee to. If you go to your doctor he/she wil just prescribe antibiotics or a course of tablets.
I dont think your birth control will have anything to do with it.
Also i have just looked at the date of this message its 07 didn't realize hope youve got rid of it by now. But hey whoever has this problem can come and find help here.

I'm having the SAME exact problem right now.

I really hope it's nothing bad, especially not a UTI!

Ugh it's sooo annoying.

And yeah I'm getting the stinging, too.

I am going through this exactly the same and i thought it was to do with my birth control. it has been building up for the past few days now and today i have been to the toilet every 30 mins. i started "the pill" a week ago and i was thinking this may have something to do with it. should i go to the Dr's or shall i just leave it? ?

hi, yh to day to i woke up dying for a wee so i went but only a tiny little bit came out so i carried on doin what i was doin then al of a sudden i felt like i was gunna wet my self so i ran to the lou again but still only got a dribble
so i just came down stairs n sat down for abit n thought ill go try again but i then noticed my pants wer wet
and the feeling like i need to pee is still there :-( iu havnt drank anythink since i got up ether and i did have shooting pains last night lower belly more to the side please if any one knows what it could be please say thanx

Im going through the same thing ! i just recently had sex. about 3 days ago & i cant stop peeing today. Like ill go & then about a minute later ill have to go again but in very small amounts. its kinda scaring me im afriad its like a disease or something :/

Im having the same problem but i dont know what to do should i tell my mom cuz i feel to scared to

Thats the same as me. I'm on the pill (I take it everyday around the same time) and had sex without a condom about 4 days ago (he says he didn't come in me), but I also ate alot of hot wings the night before I started having to pee constantly. Could I have this common bladder infection?

i had also suffered in this case everytime i felt wanna go pee any doctor can help as in this problem pls...post any comment it help us a lot thank you

I am 25 and it feels weird when i go washroom too, but it only happens in the morning time around 7 to 9 are until i wake up and that feeling gone, feels like i need to go pee always and sometimes it even hurts not when im peeing but when i'm laying down i feel it more. its been like that for a month off and on.

I'm 13 and this happend sometimes a few month ago now I'm on the toilet and I can't sleep if I pee and I stand up and go to bed 10 seconds later I have to pee but when I do onot a little drop come... what wrong I need help! :/

I'm having the same problems but I'm not on birith control and idk what do, this has never happen before to me