Today I woke up and felt this huge urge to pee but only a little bit came out and then I needed to pee right after and nothing came out

And for the past few hours I'm still wanting to pee but only a little or nothing comes out

Can this be a bladder infection?

I'm only 15 and I'm still a virgin so I can't be pregnant!

Can someone give me some advice as in what's happening to me?

No, this shouldn’t be associated with pregnancy. If you were pregnant most likely you would have frequent urinations and not the absent of urine. My guess here is that something might be wrong with your urinary tract. Do you feel any pain or pressure in your body? Do you feel pain when you try to urinate? This might sound like an infection to me. You are young and I would advise you to talk to your parents and go and see a doctor. It’s a good chance that you might need medication, like antibiotic for instance if there is an infection present in your urinary tract. This might even be hormone related considering that you are still young.

im 32 and since i got up this morning a 8am i have the urge to pee and can't  or just a little drop will come out. my lowwer back hurts like i pulled a musle and my female area feels like i pulled something and it hurts