Hello everyone,

I am 19 and for the past month or so I keep getting on and off problems with constantly needing to pee. It first started to show when I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend that i felt the urge to pee during it, but I went after we were finished and it was fine. Then after a week or so it suddenly became a permenant thing which has come and gone. Last week i had some severe pain in my lower right back accompanying it. I was going to go to the University doctor but they werent open at weekends. By Monday the back pain had gone and soon after had my urges to pee. I thought that maybe the problem had finally gone.
I had stopped having sex with my boyfriend during this time so yesterday we did as I thought the problem was gone. Yesterday I was fine but halfway through today I went to go pee and now the feeling has stayed with me again all day.... Ive also had slight, tiny tiny drop of blood with the urine a couple of times...
Should I go see the doctor? Or is it nothing worth worrying about that will go again on its own? Should I be really worried? Ill admit its something Im quite embarassed to go to the doctor about which has delayed me going, just telling myself it will go away.

Its a problem thats really disturbing my life as I sit with this feeling constantly during University lectures and has halted me and my boyfriend at being able to get intimate as I just dont feel in the mood with this feeling.

Definately go to doctor.You may have a urinary tract infection or bladder infection.Very likely has nothing to do with having sex with boyfriend.But hopefully you have had doctor visit by now  or problem has subsided.

I am 39 and have frequent UTI or bladder infections. I have noticed it usually starts after having sex with my husband. What works for me, drink water and cranberry juice, knock out caffeine and see your doctor for antibiotics.

I have recently started having sex again and my man is very big..since we've been together i have had bladder pressure and he urge to pee but no pee comes out, i have been tested for UTI, Yeast, STD, had my bladder flushed, etc.. and all negative and nothing has helped either! I'm not sure what to do or think at this point, Please be sure to keep this updated cause I need answers too! Good luck 2 u! My sympothy goes out to all who have this problem!

Have you ever figured out what was wrong? Because I'm in the same boat as you and idk what else to do!

Are you guys sure its not appendicitis, I had the same problem pressure in my bladder, and extreme pain in my bladder area feeling like I have to Pee, and it started after sex, and got tested for everything and was negative even the cat scan and ultrasounds came up negative, even after I went into surgery and they removed my appendix and it looked normal, they sent in biopsys then and it showed the appendix had inflamed the lining around my bladder which was causing that feeling having to pee, I had a rare case of it they said but maybe you guys want to look into it