Long story short when I was semi erect a damn foster cat of my girlfriends bit my penis. It crunched down hard and obvoiusly hit a vain, blood was literally squirting out like some sort of tarintino film, like a foot in the air. I thought I was going to die of blood loss or something it was coming out so fast but seconds afterwards the erection completetly diminished and the wound almost sealed up and blood was hardly coming out anymore. I went in the shower to wash my now crimson legs and torso, tried to wash the wound out but that hurt way to bad. Three hours later after going to wall mart I picked up some peroxide and neosporin and band aids. I tried to open the wound up a little and poured some peroxide in and it didn't hurt or bubble so I figure the blood must have cleaned it pretty good.
However there is what looks like a blood blister right next to the wound its been there since I lost the erection, is this most likely a pocket of blood that didn't escape, its pretty hard now, and its painless. Should I be fine as long as pain and swelling don't increase.. I am a broke college student and I really don't wnat to have to go to the campus doctor about this. I also am up to date on tetnis shots, and have a healthy immune system (no aids)

Wrong p***y.

Your penis is going to fall off.

i dont knoy why my cat doses this too

you are a f*****g id**t in actually every way.

BUT WHAT IF A CAT BIT YOUR PENIS WHEN IT WAS ERECT AND HARD ON THE SIDES MY CAT DID THAT TO ME IT DIDNT HURT FOR THE SIDES BUT THE FORESKIN WHAT HURTS

You don't put your penis in your cat's mouth, if you want a blowjob get a Fleshlight