Hey friends.

My little Hope is struggling with fleas at the moment. I have a feeling that they are bothering her so much and I don’t know how to help her.

I went to see the vet and he prescribed some meds.

I am giving those meds to her but I can’t see any improvement. Maybe a little bit but that is not enough.

I was wondering do you have any natural remedies that I can use to help me cat get rid of the fleas?

I am always for natural treatments and maybe I can combine it with meds, right?

Hey.

There are tons of natural treatments for a cat with fleas.

First thing that you can do to prevent it and to get rid of fleas in your cat is to use flea comb.

You can find it anywhere in the pet shops.

Drag the comb slowly across the hair close to the cat's skin. Do it very gently.

Once you remove the fleas, wash the comb with bowl of soapy water.

You should clean floors in your house with salt water because this will keep fleas away from your cat.

With salty water you can clean your cat.

I believe that combination of comb and salt water rocks :)

Hello. You should try white vinegar. It is one of the best remedies to eradicate fleas from cat. Use it to bath your cat, add some vinegar to water and wash your cat with it. Cedar chips are usually used to keep fleas away. Put it on your cat’s bed for example. Rosemary is really simple but helpful home remedy. Use rosemary leaves because this will stimulate the growth of hair in your cat that was lost due the itching because of the flea bites. Aloe vera juice is good when you spray your cat with it. Tons of remedies can help you.

Don’t worry about this, there are so many natural treatments to get rid of fleas in your cat.

I would definitely try aromatherapy bath for fleas.

All that you need to do is to rub your pet’s collar with some essential oils. That is all, it is not hard at all :)

This will help you definitely. You can use oils like tea tree, lavender, geranium, and citronella. Whatever you chose, you will not make a mistake.

Spread the essential oils across rope collar to prevent flea infections.

Personally, this is one of the best natural remedies ever.

Lemon spray is also good.

Just spray it over your cat’s fur.

Wow, amazing advice.

I am really glad that I have found this site. I have a cat as well, she is 9 years old and she is pretty old. I am having problems with her – fleas are attacking her almost every month. But I am lucky because I have a great solution and I wouldn’t change it – never! It is hydrogen peroxide.

This is just one more very effective natural flea treatment for cats. Apply this on your cat’s fur and fleas will begin to die immediately. You should put it in the bathtub – it will be more effective.

One more advice or more of them lol :) Be very careful with essential oils. They are not that good as people are saying.

Well, since I have more than one cat lol :) when one catch fleas, all others do as well. You can’t even imagine how much time and patience I need to deal with it.

I was spending a lot of my money on some remedies until I found out that there are so many home remedies and natural treatments that I can use. Some of them you maybe have at your own home.

I use cumin. It is spice that is effective against fleas. You can add it in your cat’s food, but I would recommend you to apply it to your cat’s skin. It is more effective.

Apply very, very small amount.

Simple and effective – I love it!