my cat went missing about 1-2 months ago and i saw him on the side of the road and when i tried to get him he attacked me and scratched both of my arms up and bit me once(penitrated skin)(both fangs) i soaked my hands and arms in peroxide and i thuroghly washed my hands with axe (lol) so is there anything to worry about in the line of infections or diseases?

Between 50% and 80% of all cat bites get infected, due to a particular bacteria in their saliva and their sharp, pointed teeth which expose all layers of your skin at the wound site to the bacteria. Even with immediate water irrigation, disinfecting ointment (or axe), such bites get infected. Your doctor will likely prescribe you some antibiotics. Tetanus is your other concern. No, its not just from a rusty nail..
There is no way of knowing what your cat has been up to in the last 2 months so there is a slim possibility of rabies also (rabies is VERY uncommon nowadays). The symptoms of rabies begin somewhere around 10 days after initial infection. Don't wait.. get to the doc and get some piece of mind.

ok i woke up this morning and my right hand was numb... bothj arms and hands were injured... but throughout the day both hands lost blood circulation... is this normal or what?

Is your hand still numb? Did you sleep on it?