There are times when I feel like I'm over my ex but then by the next month I'm crying. I miss him so much. All I want to is get over him and enjoy my life. So far I've had 20 dreams about him. If I'm not thinking about him,I dream about him and sometimes both. It is not easy for me to get over him because he's like my soulmate.he told me the same thing we're seperated. We don't live the same state any more. I don't know if it would be a good or bad thing to try to move on. I know there's other guys out there but it's complicated. I love him with all my heart. I can't get him off mind. What do you think I should. If you think i should get over him, how do I do that? It's been 2 years now and I still can't move on. I know I have a lot to work on.

Start one step at a time. Try to Block him out of your life physically. Remove pictures of him, Delete text messages, Dont look at his Facebook or Twitter. Block him on those so you dont feel tempted to look him up. Then Instead of thinking about him, Busy your time. Go out with friends. Hang out with your family, go on dates with guys. Try to focus your time on what other people are doing. Dont think to much about him or anything that bothers you or you will become more stressed then you already feel. Try to have a good time and keepyour mind open. Try new things. do stuff that will put your mind to work or distract yourself from your ex. Take in the fact that hes gone, That his door has closed and A million new doors have opened. You have So many new choices to decide between. If you keep yourself busy and make no time in the day to think about your ex, than in the night you can think about what happened thoughout the day until you fall asleep. Think about your favorite tv show or movie, or something that happened recently. That way, if you dont have your mind on him, then you wont dream about him. I hate to say this but the saying about when you dream about someone, it means they miss you, Is NOT true. its a joke to make you feel good about yourself and think that there are people who think about you. I dont mean to be mean, but when someone misses you, how are you suposed to know and then somehow dream about it. We are in 2012 and we are smart enough to know that that doesnt happen. So tonight you should try to think about something that happened today and think about it until you fall asleep, Or play a game or watch tv until you fall asleep. You could even listen to music. But the upbeat songs. not taylor swift. she may be a good singer. but not at this time. I wish you all the best and i hope that i answered your question.

It's time to move on love. I've been through this myself and yes it took awhile but I eventually moved on and now have someone I don't want to lose and build a future with. Holding on to this boy is stopping you live your life, break free and fly, you'll feel much better ♥