Good day,

So I am happy because I’ve started to do hip hop abs workout. They are so cool and I love it. They are totally into my personality and I love it! I do it with a group of different girls, and I love it, but sometimes I like to do it at home, alone.

But, maybe this question will be silly for you, but I need to ask you :)

Do you have any song recommendations for Hip Hop abs workout? I really need some motivation music that will help me focus on my work out?

Please, tell me some songs, please.

Regards!

Good day all,

Wow, yes, you are totally right. Without a music, like you don’t workout at all :) I have to say that, sometimes, when I work out without some music, I feel strange. So, music for hip hop abs workout. You have a lot of music that you can listen, but personally I do like  hop music and maybe sometimes rnb music when I exercise. You should definitely exercise while you are listening hip hop, maybe Eminem and his song Till I collapse :) It is totally good motivation, and you should try.

Good luck and enjoy with music. 

Hey there,

Yes, Eminem is a great choice, but I would listen to some other music while I do my hip hop abs workout :) For example, what do you think about techno music or some crazy, fast mix of techno music? I really believe that this is the right choice as well. I mean, you don’t have to listen hip hop music while you are doing your abs, or am I wrong? I believe that I am not :)

SO, try some fast and crazy techno music and you will see what adrenalin you are going to have during this :)

Have a nice day! 

Hello everyone,

Great choice, I have to say. But, I have just one music choice while I am doing my workout. It is Prodigy :) Come on guys, they are amazing :) They have so much great energy and you just can’t stop while you are doing your daily workout :D I mean, I am feeling like crazy :)

You should try it as well. Techno is always good choice, hip hop as well. The music is so good motivation while you are doing your workout :)

When you find your perfect music, you will see how workout can be great :)

Enjoy your workout! 

Hey there,

Amazing choices :) I have to say that I am thrilled. My friend told me that there is some cd or dvd, I am not sure, with 30 best songs for hip hop abs workout :) I have to say that the music is something that makes me want to exercise over and over again, of course, beside that that I really want to lose my weight :) LOL.

I have my own play list while I am doing some exercise, and I have nearly 70 different songs, from techno, hip hop, rnb, disco and techno music :)

Enjoy, I know that you will! 

Hello there,

Wow, I have to say that I feel so good energy after hip hop abs workout. It is amazing. I still haven’t made my own play – list, but I am going to do that in the next three days. I have start to download music, there are a lot of different genres and performers. I think that I will be able to find a rhythm for every abs that I make lol :)

Anyway, thank you for your advice. It is always nice to know what other people are thinking about this issue :)

Thank you once again and I have to say that I am really, but really sorry because I didn't choose those abs before :)