This is second boyfriend I’ve been dating this year and same story again. He spent hours and hours each day playing those annoying video games. I don’t know what to do anymore. I broke up with previous because of that…well he told he can’t see me because he has something more important to do…PLAY VIDEO GAME!!!

I know how you feel I have same problem with boyfriends and their annoying video games. Last night I came to his house and there were three of them 23, 26 and 25 years old they played games whole night. They didn’t even notice me!

i'm carrying his child and he wont even go to the doctor with me because of the video games. i mean i'm trying to be understand but 3 or more hours is over my limit. i mean he gets mad if i'm in the mall 30 minutes.

my boyfriend always wants to play on the playstation after sex, rather than talk and cuddle. If i get dressed after sex he always sais 'why did u get dressed' er.... because im not guna sit there naked while u play on a computer game! its sooooo anyoing

hey, I'm a guy and I play probably just as much video games as your guys do. But I believe that any guy that won't stop playing video games for at least an hour is a disgrace. My girlfriend once told me she thought I was playing to many video games instead of being with her, and hell, I sold my playstation. and I don't regret it either! any guy should be more than willing to get off his lazy ass to be with his girl.

im a guy and there is only one thing that would ever get me off video games offer sex and even then if he says no im doing something say video games or sex if he says no (hopefully this doesnt happen) then take the video game system while he is sleeping and sell it buy something nice for yourself and say it must of been stolen (sell games too) it may not come to this!!

I am pretty addicted to my PC but after sex on the PS?!?!?! WHAT!!! I think that is a bit OTT. I would allways want to cuddle up with my GF after sex. 99% of the time I would give up video games to see my GF.

as a guy that loves his video games (specially PC games), lemme say that he sounds like he has quite the addiction problem, any guy that will choose video games over his GF constantly just doesnt really care for her then.

I used to spend 5-6 hours a day playing games(now i play about half as much), but I will drop any video game at any time for a chance to be with her. I love her soo much

i got some good tips or advice for any female who has a boyfriend that doesnt pay enough attention to you that will make him think twice about giving you the attention you need or at least find out what his REAL feelings about you are. i gotta list too big and everyone's situation is different so if u want let me know

especially you i know how you can probably put a stop to that real quick email me and ill let you know whatsup. a guy like that tho doesnt even know how to be a real man though i dunno why your wasting your time in the 1st place

I agree with the guy that said sale the games!
My husband used to NEVER do anything.
So I started taking his ps3 cord to work and the comp cord was given to my mom, which left him with tv, so if there was nothing on, he would play with our daughter or clean while I was at work.
Now he NEVER plays video games.
And we have an excellent sex life...

That sounds cold blooded lol. I mean I am pretty addicted to playing video games but everytime my girl walks in through that door I turn it off, I would never pick a game over my gf... maybe over a friend lol. We have fought due to me playing games, she has arrived home late from work and found me playing with a bunch of my friends, but I notice her and I stop playing right away she wants me to throw my friends out and thats going too far. I think that the important part is the fact that no matter what im playing I stop playing to be with her, but I can never throw my friends out.

Video games are nice and fun and its not just playing around its friends and a place to get away from teh real world sometimes girls like it too ...most of the time girls just dont understand and they try it once and say it sucks dont say it sucks untill you beat teh game force your self to win one of his games like a first person shooter or anything like that and you too will understand why guys like it and if its world of warcraft :-) make a character and u will become addicted too lol but always play in moderation!

My boyfriend, his cousin, our son and I live together. I have been telling my boyfriend for over a month that he plays too much video games and doesn't spend enough time with me. He either argues 2 make it sound like he doesn't play so much or he says we do spend time together cuz we live together. He litteraly plays almost all day! He played for 9hrs straight the other night.its not uncommon for him to play 7-12hrs straight or sometimes more! And we go to his friends so he can play with them which is understandable but right when we get back home he just plays for hours. Its like day and night! I'm getting really depressed and I don't know what 2 do. I have joined in on the games but I'm not addicted hardcore like them. Plus I'm always taking care of our 6month old son. Its constantly my bf and his cousin playin video games, we hardly do things I wanna do or go somewhere fun and alone!! There is always someone with us. And yes I've told all of this to him. Please help me! My email is _[removed]_

I know, I have the same problem. I go over his house EVERDAY and all he does is play video games then we have sex he once he's done he goes and plays video games agin it's like im his like sex toy or something