I am in rather interesting situation. I am suffering from arthritis, but I have manage to diminish it symptoms with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug called Celebrex. But as much it helps my arthritis this medication seems to have something against my heart. I am using it for a long time but lately I have problems with the heart. Can it be Celebrex long term contra indication?

Yes it can be. I would advice you to stop taking medicine immediately and if the heart symptoms do not decrease then to go to the doctor at once. Long term use of Celebrex can cause renal toxicity and to decrease blood flow to the heart. It can make you high blood pressure.

I was in your same situation. My Dr recently prescribed Voltaren Gel with is a topical for my arthritis and it works great without any side effect concerns.