Hi, I have a question for you. Do you know something about chest pain and dizziness? It is not for me, I ask for my mother who complained of chest pain and dizziness. She is not someone who would go to a doctor at the first sign of trouble, and that worries me. She is 60 years old, and has to take care of herself much better than she does. So, if she does not want to help herself, I'll most certainly try. Any advice?

Symptoms you stated could be found in many illnesses, so it's hard to determine what's wrong with your mother until some basic analysis are performed. When I say basic, I mean blood test and heart check. Causes for chest pain and dizziness could be serious, like arrhythmia, massive lung emboli, and even light heart attack. In many cases, the main cause is angina pectoris. Anyway, you see that the situation is far from relaxing, get her to see a doctor immediately!