Just 20 min ago I’ve experienced fast heart rate with dizziness. This happened few times before. I think it is blood pressure but since it repeated few times I’m begging to think that is some heart condition? Is fast hart rate with dizziness necessarily symptom of heart disease?

A fast heart rate may be caused by serious health problem, a heart disease or other medical conditions. A fast heart rate may cause palpitations, dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting, but atrial fibrillation is the most common type of fast heartbeat. It causes the heart's upper chambers to beat irregularly, reducing blood flow to the heart muscle and to the rest of the body and increases your chance of having a stroke or a blood clot in the lungs. I think you should check self. It is not a joke.

Hello there julee,

Since loudon has already given you some basic info about your question I would just like to add that this is definitely not a joke. If you have some kind of heart condition you need to see your doctor as soon as possible because the heart condition can get worse and it can be fatal.

So visit the cardiologist who will refer you to do various tests depending on his assessment and afterwards he will diagnose you, if you are suffering from some heart condition.

My father has angina pectoris and this is very serious condition which demands completely changing of a life style. So if you are aware of your bad habits start by getting rid of it today.