Hello. I'm one middle aged man and until this occurred I have considered my self to be a very healthy individual.
I was able to walk about ten miles every day and still feel no fatigue or any other symptom of tiredness.
Just the other day, during my everyday walk I felt strong pain in my chest and left shoulder and arm. I don’t know what could cause this because I have never had any problems with my heart.
This pain stopped about ten minutes after.
If anybody knows what this could be- please share it with me!

What you have described seams to me like a school book example of one condition called angina pectoris.
Angina pectoris is one disease of blood vessels on your heart and it is like an oppressive, heavy, crushing pain or a constricting feeling in the centre of the chest. The pain is often radiating to the left shoulder and arm, like you have described.
It is often connected with atherosclerosis, thickening of the arteries, of coronary arteries on your heart.
Angina is often provoked with physical exercise or even with an extreme cold. You can do some things to provoke these attacks like you should eat a varied and healthy diet, stop smoking and lose some weight.