Guys, I will try to tell you my story so don't judge me, please. So, I am like every other, ordinary boy who really enjoys watching soccer and hokey and whenever I do that, I drink alcohol. A couple of beers, not a lot. But I have noticed that this really started to bother me because I have this chest pain whenever I drink beer. I don't know if this related somehow, but it makes a sense. Anyway, I also have angina pectoris and I am telling you this just to realize my condition. So, can this all be related? 

OK, I was reading a little bit about it a couple of months ago, and I found some really interesting article about alcohol and chest pain after drinking alcohol and I saw that several people do believe that in some past, people actually were healed from this issue by drinking alcohol. I was reading some experiences where it says that moderate drinking can reduce angina pectoris. I am not sure about this one, of course, and I would not dare to try it, so I would suggest you visit your doctor in order to do some analyses to see is the alcohol main culprit for this? 

OK, let me see did I figure this out? You have an Angina and you are still drinking an alcohol? Not that smart move my friend. Angina is causing a chest pain, and when you have this chest pain, you should know that this is a warning sign of heart disease. People usually recognize it as a first sign of the heart attack. Generally, any type of heart disease occurs when fatty build-up in your coronary arteries and this also prevents blood flow that's needed to provide oxygen to your heart muscle.Drinking alcohol can only make it worse and it can speed up your heart problems. And you don't want that. 

Yes, I do have angina pectoris and I still do drink some alcohol, not a lot like I have told you already. The thing is that I really consulted my doctor about this and he told me that a couple of beers can't do a damage for me at all. So, I was drinking a couple of drinks, not much and this pain happened to me. Now, this pain is gone, because it has been two months since that happens, but I am scared that this can happen to me again if I decide to drink again a couple of beers as well and I am not that smart, what to do anymore.

What doesn't fits you, don't do it...  Simple as that. Angina is chest pain, any type of vagina is related to a chest pain and you should be aware that this is a warning sign of heart disease. I see you are treating it, so you can prevent some future heart problems and issues. Now, heart disease occurs when fatty build-up in your coronary arteries stops your blood to flow that's needed to provide oxygen to your heart muscle. Alcohol can only make it worse if you ask me. So, that is why I do believe that, according to your condition, you should not drink it. I don't know why your doctor told you that you can. Don't get me wrong, I am not judging your doctor at all, I am just curious. 

hello,
so I do have the same issue like you do, and I have to be completely honest with you - when I find out that I have this diagnosis, I went to see my doctor imidaitelly. I talked to him and he told me that, as long as I am not doing anything that can endanger my life and my health, I don't need to be worried at all. So, that means that a couple of bears WON'T harm you, as long as you are temperate in things that you do. I am drinking one to two bears per week and I don't have any issues. if you do, this must be because of something else. I really don't believe that this type of drinking can lead to some more serious problems. good luck and quick recovery.

Celebrity

I have to agree with this one as well, but also I would like to add that I strongly do believe that alcohol never did anything good to someone. I do know so many people who can actually have fun without drinking any type of alcohol and that is just fine. If you can't, I support that as well, but you should know that alcohol can only weaken your heart, and you don't want that to happen, right?

Also, if you already have some issue, the problems can get only worse, it can't be better. But, I am really glad that you are in touch with your doctor all the time since that is really, really important. 

I agree and I respect your opinion. Don't get me wrong, I am not a patron for this, if you can have fun without drinking alcohol, that is actually amazing. I mean, I can as well, but I love to drink beer and I think that a couple of bears can't harm you, as long as you are drinking smartly and as long as you are don't mix beer with some another alcohol. I am visiting my doctor regularly and my health problems are the same - not better, not worse. I follow every single instruction from my doctor and so far, it turns out that this was really good idea.

Symptoms of angina pectoris can be lessened with light to moderate alcohol use but there are some cases of beer induced angina pectoris. I read about one treatment that worked to permanently get rid of beer induced angina pectoris but the guy had no other symptoms or health issues so I'd talk to your doctor about it. As long as it's minor it shouldn't be life threatening but I wouldn't let it continue without help either.