Hi, folks. I have been recently diagnosed angina pectoris. Before diagnosing, I felt some pressure in my chest, like someone was sitting there. But, now I am feeling pain in the underside of the arm. I wonder whether this is serious. What do you think? I would really appreciate your opinions. Thanks.

Hello. I suggest you to contact your doctor immediately. Feeling pain in the underside of the arm can be a sign of heart attack. Heart attack can be a complication of angina pectoris. If you don’t report to your doctor, it can be very dangerous. However, pain in left arm does not always mean heart attack. Angina pain can also spread to one of the arms. It can also spread to the jaw or even to the upper stomach. That is why it is important to see a doctor. He will determine the cause of your pain. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck!