Hello, folks. I would like to ask you a question. I am feeling a chest pain from time to time. I think I have a healthy heart, but I have injured my shoulder earlier, when I was young. I would like to know whether it is possible that a chest pain is related to arthritis. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. I wouldn’t joke around with chest pain if I were you. Beside angina pectoris and heart attack and other heart conditions, there are other conditions that can cause chest pain. One of them is myalgia or neuralgia from intercostals muscles or nerves. Gastro-esophageal reflux can also have this symptom. Chest pain can be related with sternoclavicular arthritis. Also it can be caused by shoulder arthritis or bursitis. I think it would be the best to visit a doctor and he will manage your further treatment. I hope I’ve helped you. Good luck!