o.O Today I found out that I have Chlamidya I am going to start treatment tuesday. I have had four partners in the last three years and would like to know if I had Chlamidya from three years ago will I be able to have children.

Well, I don’t think you can tell until a gynecologist has you checked.
Chlamydia enters the cervix during sexual act and may move from the cervix to the uterus and fallopian tubes causing scars to the tubes and reducing fertility chances or diminishing them. In some cases, the damage may be reversed surgically but the procedure is not so common and is rather expensive.

Another danger of Chlamydia passing to the uterus is an ectopic pregnancy. The tubes may not be completely blocked but the fertilized egg could implant in the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus, which usually leads to the loss of fetus.

Have you talked to your gynecologist about this? Have you said for how long the bacteria could have been present in your body? What kind of examinations did you have?