%-) i'm 38 years old, and i had my tube tied for eighteen years, but now i'm very sexually active, and i've been having back pains lately, bad headaches, and i'n been very very emotionals, but steal have my period regularly, not normal, i' bleed heavier, stay on atleast two extra days, so i was just wondering if this could be at all possible, if i could get pregnant in my tubes and what are the symptom.

You shouldn’t be able to get pregnant because your fallopian tubes have been cut and then burned, freezed or tied, and eggs unabled to reach the uterus. The failure rate is like 1 in 200 and even if you did manage to get pregnant, you are at danger of developing ectopic pregnancy. This is pregnancy in which the fertilized egg implants outside the uterine cavity. If you suspect you may be pregnant, make sure you contact a gynecologist right away. However, I think your chances are small of accidental pregnancy but one never knows.
It’s been 18 years, so I doubt that you are experiencing what is called Post tubal ligation syndrome. It includes so many negative symptoms from hot flashes, night sweats, rapid heart beat. Irritability, mood changes, problems with sleep, irregular periods, to anxiety, problem concentrating, fatigue, decrease and increase in headaches, GI problems, weight gain, etc
In case you are considering pregnancy and would like to get pregnant again, you may want to undergo tubal reversal or in vitro fertilization. The chances of getting pregnant after tubal reversal are pretty high (according to some clinics) but I suppose your chances would be smaller for conceiving naturally considering your age but not impossible.

You need to see a doc.it could be or your not.it might be something else.

hi my name his jamie from kittanning i need help i had my tube tied for 4 year now only sponted this month thats not normail for me and get alot and back pains and get tiging in beall alot