This morning when I woke up I felt a dull pain in the lower right quadrant of the abdomen. I am not sure if it woke me up or not but it was awful. I have had it for two hours now and is persistent. I am not sure what it could be. Can you help me realize what could hurt in this area! I am otherwise healthy female in her thirties. Thanx

It is important you see a doctor right away. One of the possible conditions is appendicitis and it is an emergency. You may have to have your appendix removed due to severe infection that could lead to many complications. Along with pain in the lower left quadrant, you may feel nausea, you may vomit and develop slight fever.
In case you could be pregnant, there could be another dangerous condition called ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy occurs when a fetus doesn’t implant in the uterus but elsewhere in the genital tract, possibly in the Fallopian tubes. It is also an emergency.
Pain in the right side could be indicating presence of Chron’s disease and seeing a doctor would be a very good idea.