How easy it is it transfer the bacteria causing chlamydia from your genitals to your eye. I masturbated and got semen on my hand, and despite washing my hands i am worried i could transfer the bacteria to me eye. I can not find many cases of this but does it/can it happen easily?
cheers

Well, have you been infected by Chlamydia? Chlamydia can be spread to the eye this way and cause an infection called trachoma. So, if you touched your eyes that have been in contact with your genitals and you do have Chlamydia, yes you are at danger of contracting trachoma.

ewwww you is well dirtyyy!!!
why don't you masterbate? God is well grossed out!!!

soz guy meant like why do you do the masters???

well if u can get it in your eye how do u get rid of it?

doctor gives you antibacterial eye drops

does u think u is black blood

Actually it is treated the same way as regular Chlamydia infections with oral medications. Also it is very easy to spread the disease to the eye if you don't wash your hands properly. Not only could you spread it to your eye by not properly washing your hands you can spread it to other people as well. I was working at a cash register and during the process of exchanging money with someone who had the infection on their hands and without knowing. This is a rare occurrence but it does happen. Wash your hands properly to prevent the spread of infection and stop being so damn dirty.

i masturbated to and did the same thing as you and ended up getting it in my eye. I have picturses to prove it to!!