I decided to go to the gynecologist for the first time for a check up and found out i had a yeast infection, bacteria infection, and apparently Chlamydia. The only symptom i had was a slight discharge. After getting treated for all three things i got my period and had to stop using the cream prescribed for my yeast infection. Almost a week and a half later i went for my follow up and tested positive for the Chlamydia and the yest infection AGAIN. Was this due to me not finishing the yeast bacterial cream? I was presrcibed Azithromycine (2 tablets again) and the vaginal cream and have another follow up. Is it possible that the Chlamydia will not go away again?

Hey. Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease, meaning, if your sex partners don't get treated as well, you can get it back. Also, if you aren't careful, a slight possibility if you aren't cleaning well enough and changing your towels often in your bathroom, you could reinfect yourself.
Also, after being treated with antibiotics, and not properly taking care of your yeast infection, which could take 2 to 3 weeks of treatment, you will likely get your yeast infection back as well.
I would say, get more meds and stay away from sexual contact for 1 month, and also wash all your undergarments and towels in the hot cycle. Wipe toilet seats with bleach.
Good luck