Hello! I have a four years old child. My child has green discharge from the eye. He goes to the kindergarten and I noticed he gets more infections then usual. Sometime it is his throat, sometimes his nose and this time is appears to be his eye. When he was at home he didn’t have so much problems but I know this is normal since he is in contact with other children. Should I take him to see his doctor?

Hello! Yes, I think you should take him to his pediatrician. A green discharge from his eye may be caused by bacteria and bacteria infection has to be treated with antibiotic. Regarding his infections I think you should encourage him to wash his hands more frequently. You should also tell him that personal items, including hand towels, should never be shared at kindergarten or at home. But, even with all the hygienic measures the infection can occur.