I have had a chronically swollen submandibular gland since last year after undergoing hospital/IV antibiotics for submandibular infection. I have recently developed a generalized rash, low grade, intermittent fevers and fatigue, along with myalgia. I do have Lupus and fibromyalgia but recently they have been in remission.

Hi redgasser1.
Systemic lupus is known to cause acute swelling of the salivary glands. Other symptoms you've mentioned, such as rash, fever and itching are also common symptoms of systemic lupus.
But since you've mentioned myalgia, I would also suspect that you may have Sjögren's syndrome, a chronic disease often related and accompanied by myalgia and sometimes with lupus.
Most common symptoms of Sjögren's syndrome are dry eyes and dry mouth due to lack of tears and saliva, caused by lack of secretion by the lacrimal glands and salivary glands, which includes parotid, sublingual and submandibular gland. Do you have these symptoms?
As same as systemic lupus, Sjögren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease, with not known causes, yet only with symptoms and treatment to ease the effect of those symptoms.
But this should be the final and right diagnosis. Your doctor must give you one. Your body is weakened by lupus, and rash, itching, and swollen submandibular gland could be just symptoms of some sort of infection, caused by bacteria or virus.