Hi I've had the following symptoms for a few days now: Swollen Lymph Nodes, headaches, fever, and generally achy body. What is wrong with me? and should I seek medical help immediately?

I've been having the same symptoms what is wrong with me?

Your symptoms sound a bit like mono. I would have your doctor check you for mono (a simple blood test). You didn't say where the swollen lymph nodes were located. Sometimes they can signal some kind of infection nearby. Worst case senario is lymphoma (cancer of the nodes), a malignancy that leads to swollen lymph nodes or even an autoimmune disorder.

You should not wait. You should see a physician. I'm still betting it's mono.

Swollen lymph nodes could mean a lot of other things other than mono or cancer. That's not a very specific symptom...

it could be lymphicitis.. which just means your lymph nodes are swollen and it causes the rest of your body to ache cause its trying to fight the infection in your body you might need to go on antibodics

Did you ever find out what it was? I've had the same 4 symptoms for the last week, going to the doctor tomorrow... but I'm curious to know if you ever figured it out??

I have had swollen lymph nodes under my armpit, elbow swelling, jaw pain, ankles swelling... been to ER and the tests were all negative for Mono, or anything a simple blood test would show. I ache and swell. The only negative thing was a large amount of blood in my urine, but no sign of infection... he referred me to an internal medicine doc, in which i am currently waiting to see... also he sent of blood test for autoimmune diseases... anyone know what this may sound like? I have no skin rashes or anything that would be a tale tale sign of Lupus, but he is not ruling that out... waiting on the other blood to come back

I had glandular fever 4 years ago and ever since have had problems with lymph nodes in my neck, both sides, swelling from time to time. When they do swell I know that I will have extreme fatigue and flu like symptoms lasting from 1 week to 4 weeks at a time. Have had countless blood tests and CT scans. CT scane show nothing unusual in my head, chest and throat. I was sick all of November and blood tests revealed high ESR, nothing else. Had another blood test last week and same thing high ESR nothing else. The fatigue is getting chronic and I just want to know what the heck is wrong with me. All other lymph glands are normal

i have swollen glands, really sharp headache, body ache, loss of appetite. can anyone please help me i had this for about a week.. :-(

Go to the doctor.....what else>>>

I have had body ache and one swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for almost a week. My entire body aches, but my lower back definitely hurts the most. It has not gotten any better and i am making an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. Any idea's what it might be? 

I have swollen lymph nodes under my jaw as well as a knot right beside it. I have had severe body aches and have had a headache for 16 days straight. running high fever. what is wrong?

I was dealing with all of these symptomsfor about three years. Among others. I was tested for everything imaginable. Doctors were saying mono and everything under the sun. and that they just plain didn't know. Well there was one thing that I kept testing positive for but doctors thought this couldn't be causing the problems cause it's a easily treatable disease. It was and still is Lyme disease. I've been battling what doctors now call post treatment lyme syndrome . I'm Starting to feel better now. But look into it. And the test is tricky cause you won't always show positive

So my glads in my throat are swollen it's hard to breathe and talk. Really bad headache and loss of balance at times. Please help me

okay well go to the doctor