It seems that I have some eye infection. My sister had it before on her left eye. She was taking Ciprofloxacin, and she was well after…anyway I didn’t go to see doctor, I guess that is same thing, we have same symptoms. I just needed some instruction about how to apply Ciprofloxacin on eye. I have also on the left eye, and I am having contact lenses.

Oh, but I don’t think you should apply Ciprofloxacin or any other drug especially not on the eye before you ask ophthalmologist. Ciprofloxacin is used as a treatment for a variety of bacterial infections, and only special forms are for eye infections. You are not even sure if you have bacterial infection. When and if you doctor confirm bacterial infection and he says that is safe for you to use Ciprofloxacin than you should take off the contact lenses, tilt head back and drop medicine into eye. Do not touch the bottle or tube tip to the eye, lid, or other skin and lenses can be replaced 15 minutes after.