Hello! I noticed I couldn’t see clearly the objects which were far away long time ago. I didn’t take this seriously and I didn’t go to examine my eyes immediately after the first symptoms. After some time I reached the stadium when I couldn’t see across the street and I went to see ophthalmologist. He said I had myopia and I had to wear glasses. Can I use contact lenses?

Hello! Well, you should have visited your doctor when the first symptoms occurred and checked your eyesight. Early diagnose and early therapy is important in every disorder. You ophthalmologist will recommend the therapy which is the best for you. Of course eye glasses are always the first option but contact lenses are also one of the options as well as refractive surgery. Talk to your doctor and tell him you would like to wear contact lenses.