i have been haveing a lot of thick white discharge latley i keep puting it down as normal but i am afraid to go the doctor as i have heard it cud be a (std) as well as that i have been haveing really bad back pain i have tried creams for this but that doesnt seem to be working can anyone help me as to what this might be :-( thanks!!!

although im hardly an expert on the subject. I think tat if u have not already been to th doctors perhaps u shud go. Itz always better to be safe than sorry.

it could be an std . . . chlamydia or yeast you should go to the doctor to put your worries to an end .

Hallo,
My first guess is that this is caused y a yeast infection. Do you know what is yeast infection? have you had any problems with your vaginal area before this happened? How old are you? The fact is that this can be a serious condition which needs medical attention if it lasts too long. You need to understand that you can try to get rid of this by paying more attention to your vaginal hygiene. You could try to see a doctor to run some test in order to find what is the main cause of your vaginal discharge. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen